SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
Ethics as a reference framework
- Commitment 1: The 10 principles of the United Nations Global Compact
- Commitment 2: Compliance, Confidentiality and Integrity
- Commitment 3: Ensure a debt collection ethics
- Commitment 4: Protecting Personal Data
Transparent and balanced governance
- Commitment 5: Ensure a composition of governing bodies
- Commitment 6: Govern the economic health of the group in the short and mediumáterm termine
- Commitment 7: Implement and develop a specific governance mechanism to monitor and improve our commitment
- Commitment 8: Involve employees in “Impact” missions
Qer, a philosophy for a unique relationship
- Commitment 9: Provide a working environment and a collaborative community life
- Commitment 10: Create a learning environment and ensure challenging career paths
- Commitment 11: Making employee satisfaction a prerequisite for customer satisfaction
- Commitment 12: Promote attentive listening and search for solutions to implement responsible debt recovery
- Commitment 13: Build trusting relationships with our customers, partners and suppliers
Leaving a positive impact
- Commitment 14: Understanding our customers, assisting them and supporting them in the best possible way
- Commitment 15: Support skills acquisition and access to employment for the most vulnerable populationsall’occupazione per le popolazioni più vulnerabili
- Commitment 16: Reduce the carbon impact of our real estate and travel e nei nostri viaggi
- Commitment 17: Reduce our waste and contribute to the circular economy
WE REDUCE OUR ENERGY FOOTPRINT
Below are some benefits deriving from the new building:
• URBAN REGENERATION Conversion of the previous building into a building with a low environmental impact, able to reduce urban heat through special green areas located both on the terrace and in other outdoor areas. This increases local biodiversity and absorbs more CO2.
• CO2 MONITORING Continuous monitoring of CO2 emissions in each individual area of the building , in order to keep the environment always safe both in terms of employee well-being and reduction of risks related to Covid-19, with an average of about 10 square meters 2 for location.
• CHARGING Installation, within the company car park, of free electric charging stations, in order to encourage the use of electric and plug in cars.
• ECO CERTIFICATION To demonstrate the ecological quality of the building, we have obtained the BREEAM certification that evaluates a series of factors, such as: management, water, well-being, materials, energy, waste, transport, usability of the territory, innovation and pollution.
In addition to infrastructure improvements, over the years iQera Italia has adoptedbest practices focused on reducing waste production and emissions such as:
iQera Italia as significantly reduced its environmental impact through specific actions aimed at reducing the consumption of plastic:
• Delivery of branded water bottles to all employees.
• Increase in the number and quality of water distributors, to date able to provide 4 different types of water to choose from.
• Reduction of vending machine that do not comply with quality standards in terms of environmental impact.
Elimination of single waste bins from individual locations in favour of the creation of specific strategic areas dedicated to the separate collection and subsequent recycling of all materials.
Preparation of communications and policies that aim to reduce paper consumption and consequently the space dedicated to storage.
Arrangement of special switches that allow you to reset the energy use of each floor of the building, minimizing energy consumption during non-working hours.