Customer ledger management: payment control operations, identification of the payer and subsequent reconciliation of the invoice, offsetting accounting entries.
SUPPLY SUSPENSION MANAGEMENT
Suspension and moratorium management: requirements analysis, documentation collection, reactivation/suspension in the customer crm.
Checking and managing SSD failures and their reactivation after customer contact.
Documentary collection for customer due diligence and identification of beneficial owners, through telephone contacts and home visits.
INBOX / SOCIAL MANAGEMENT
The activity involves handling requests received from customers via email or social channels:
• Unlocking service suspension
– System tracing of transfers/sub-entries
– Verification and system alignment of proven payments
– Verification of contractual disallowances
– Requests for clarification
Dematerialisation of paper archives and management of digital documents; preliminary (formal and substantive) data analysis; data entry and final archiving.
This activity involves responding to written communications received by the seller concerning requests for information on the service (electricity and/or gas) or complaints about the inconsistency of the service obtained with one or more requirements defined by laws or administrative measures.
Management is carried out through:
– The analysis of the complaint and of the customer’s overall situation, by consulting the order’s systems
– Telephone contact with the customer, if necessary, aimed at obtaining information useful for resolving the reported problem
– The acquisition of technical data from the distributor according to the methods classified by ARERA if the customer complains about the incorrectness of the fees invoiced for the electricity and/or gas service
– Operation, monitoring and closure of billing adjustment sub-processes
– Possible escalation to internal units of the order for the acquisition of preparatory information for the response to the customer or to the SDI for the issue of re-invoicing
– Drafting of the reply and sending it to the customer.
CARING & HELP DESK
The activity involves contacting customers, inbound support services and inputting into the system any new data found through the:
– Recovery for credit and billing issues
– Data recovery for finding missing data or correcting incorrect data
– Resubmission of the debit on the active SDD mandate even in the case of overdue FTs
– Refund management
– SDD relaunches to propose domiciliation
The activity of reviewing contract proposals includes, in the acquisition phase, checks for conformity and compatibility between the data declared by the customer on the contractual documents and what is reported in the system. This operation allows to intercept production rejects and errors in the creation of the contractual and customer master data upstream and to reduce the risks of unfair commercial practices.
Serfin has a network of professionals spread throughout the country. The activity consists of verifying, on behalf of our customers, the existence of assets to be recovered, compliance with the agreed contractual rules or with the laws in force, and the punctual execution of commitments made by your sales staff or customers. Interventions are carried out in strict compliance with privacy regulations and guarantee a highly professional contact thanks to the periodic refresher and training courses we hold for the staff in charge. In the past year, we have carried out a total of about 70,000 inspections nationwide.